Instructions for authors
We are pleased to let you know that IES2019 conference is now announced in SHS Web of Conferences forthcomings:
Read carefully guidelines:
Articles will be checked in a plagiarism tool and any ethical misconduct will be considered very seriously.
- The paper must be an original unpublished work written English language.
- All papers are subjected to a double-blind, peer-review process. Firstly, each submission is reviewed by the conference editors, who may reject it, if it is not dealing with the subject matter of the conference and does not meet the conference requirements or if it is of a low quality.
- Please, rename the documents according to the surnames of all authors, for example: Vochozka_Vrbka_PAPER.
- The length of the paper should be 6 to 10 pages (in some cases, a longer article may be accepted) and should be prepared in compliance with the conference paper template and in the following structure: Introduction, Methodology, Results, Discussion and Conclusion. In the introduction, the current level of knowledge must be described. Methodology states detailed methodology and data used. In the Results and Discussion the author introduces research results that should be obtained using sophisticated statistical methods, then interprets them in an economic manner, while comparing them with sources listed in the theoretical part, or justifies the excellence of his/her own results. In the Conclusion the author evaluates whether the aim of the paper was fulfilled and presents the main findings of the research.
- Each article must contain the aim of the research, or hypotheses, research question.
- For writing formulas, please use the Equation Editor from Microsoft Word.
- All abbreviations must be explained.
- 15-30 references – no more! Minimum 10 references have to be from Web of Science or Scopus Database.
- After the final acceptance of the paper for publication in the conference proceedings authors sign the copyright declaration, which is the final formal condition for publication of the paper.