Innovative Economic Symposium 2018
Milestones and Trends of the World Economy
The conference will be held under the auspices of President of the Czech Republic Miloš Zeman
“The only preparation for prospering in the global economy is investing in ourselves.,, William J. Clinton
TargetIES 2018 brings together scientists from general economics, econometrics, knowledge economy, economic policy, corporate finance, and marketing in order to exchange knowledge and discuss issues related to major events and world politics at the macro and micro levels. Globalization is an indisputable trend. This is related to increasing cross-border links such as international cooperation, international trade, international investment, multinational corporations and global institutions. This long-term trend seeks to address the topic of this international scientific conference.
Thematic AreasPrimary Issues
- The strengths and weaknesses of the 21st century global economy.
- Economic and social aspects of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Current world economy and economic inequality.
- Can the next financial crisis be predicted?
- Cryptocurrencies as a modern tool to expand the investment portfolio.
- Investment decision making on a global basis.
- Decision models under uncertainty and risk conditions.
- Fundamental versus technical approaches to business investment management.
- Monetary policy, euro area and currency zone theory.
- Current and predicted policy and economy of renewable energy sources.
- Challenges and challenges of innovation management.
- Behavioral Finance.
- Financial planning of international investment.
- Modern approaches to international investment calculations