Innovative Economic Symposium 2019
Potential of the Eurasian Economic Union
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.,, (Henry Ford)
The IES 2019 conference brings together scientists and practitioners in economy, international relations, finance and marketing from Asia and Europe. The objective of the conference is to share knowledge and discuss the issues relating to economic potential, international business, Industry 4.0 and use of artificial intelligence in corporate practice and economy and corporate strategic decision-making in the global world.
Use of artificial intelligence in corporate practice and economy
- Prediction of future corporate development
- Prediction of future development of macroeconomic parameters
- Analysis of businesses in sectors of the national economy
- Machine learning, large data
- Entrepreneurship, international business and economic growth
- Strategy in international business
- Intellectual capital, knowledge and innovations in international business development
- Direct foreign investments
Business administration view of the topic + Industry 4.0
- Digitizing, automation of the production
- Sector and corporate adaptation to the conditions of Industry 4.0
- Digital economy
- Quantitative and qualitative methods of management decision-making
- Economic, social and environmental dimensions of strategic management
- Decision-making methods and optimization, econometric modelling of corporate strategies
- Risk management and portfolio optimization
- Financial sustainability of small and mediu- sized enterprises
- Controlling and reporting
- Social media marketing
Macroeconomic view of the topic
- Economic consequences related to the defined economic area
- Influence of economic parameters on the consumer
- Consumer behaviour, international marketing, marketing modelling
- Currency policy, theory of currency area
- Renewable sources of energy, environmental legislation
Uder the Auspices of IES2019
Within the framework of the project “Stabilization and development of SMEs in rural areas”, reg. No. TL01000349, the TACR Éta programme, an expert conference will be organized under the auspices of the Innovative Economic Symposium 2019. The expert conference will be organized in the cooperation with the Association of SMEs, EC and LAG, and will focus on defining the issue of SMEs in rural areas and the identification of the main factors that limit the development of rural areas. At the conference, partial results of the solutions for individual areas will be presented, and the participants will be acquainted with the solution procedures and expected outputs including the possibilities of the ir application in business practice. At the same time, the conference will enable exchange of experience with the representatives of SMEs of all sectors and sizes, as well as the foreign participants in the conference. The conference will be held on 27 November 2019 at Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice, Building D 615, room 615.
Conference proceedings will be included into Web of Science database.
North China University of Technology (NCUT)
NCUT, located on the western side of Beijing, is a multi-disciplinary university that combines the natural sciences and engineering with liberal arts, economics, management and law. NCUT targets the development of qualified, high-level, application-oriented professionals with solid basic theoretical knowledge and strong practical skills and creative abilities. A quality education is the university’s lifeline. Teaching is a primary focus at NCUT and the center of its activities, while the university also emphasizes the importance of research and the contribution research can make both to the educational environment and to address local and national needs. The under graduate program offers a full range of undergraduate degrees; there are also numerous graduate degree programs, as well as continuing education programs. The academic education is complemented with moral, intellectual, physical and aesthetic training in order to build well-rounded students prepared to meet the challenges of modern society. More information about NCUT at www.ncut.ciss.org.cn.
Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice (VŠTE)
The primary focus of VŠTE activities is the implementation of full-time and part-time studies for professional bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes. The professional study programmes are supported by cooperation with regional entrepreneurs. VŠTE´s other priorities include applied research, the implementation of innovative technologies and knowledge transfer into areas that are current and crucial with regards to the regions needs. More information about VŠTE at www.vstecb.cz.
Kookmin University, the first private university after Korea’s independence, was established by Mr. Shin, Ik Hee and other main members of the Shanghai interim government of Korea. Deeply rooted in the four founding principles, humanism, nationalism, culturalism, and industrialism that Mr. Kim, Sung Gon had emphasized, Kookmin University has grown into a fixture of the academia of Korea with 24,000 students enrolled. Now universities of a knowledge based society have entered into a competition that is more severe than ever before. KMU is trying to solidify its educational foundation to maintain its role as a leading player by employing operative goals. The three operative goals are attracting outside funding, establishing the standards of reasonable distribution of resources, and building an efficient structural system. More information about Kookmin University at https://english.kookmin.ac.kr/.